5 leading French Business Schools have joined forces to offer international students a full range of Bachelor, Master, MBA and Executive Education Programs taught in English.
• Our core values are based on the belief that there can be no lasting economic success without social success.
• Our programs & training are built around humanist, ethical and entrepreneurial values.
• These values ensure the reconciliation of the needs of corporations and individuals, while allowing individuals to develop their professional and personal potential.
• We prepare people to develop and manage new business models and paradigms in an increasingly interactive, complex and globalized economy.
• We provide exceptional opportunities for students and graduates through alumni networking and our network of 10,000+ partner companies that enhance the value of our programs.
- Last September, IDRAC Alumni, offered to IDRAC & SUPdeCOM former students to participate in the 1st Networking evening. More...
- Following the development of the FIGS Project (France International Graduate Shools) ICD Business School has hosted, On Nov. 6,...
- Conference, 9/12/2014 – « The keys to a successful experience abroad: study abroad, internship, first job » How to make the best...
Facts & Figures
locations in France and worldwide
Most of the programs include one or several corporate placement periods during which the students acquire real professional experience in a company. The schools assist the students in finding companies for the corporate placement period with Career Management training sessions.
Living in france
Campuses with high class facilities in France’s main business hubs including Paris and Lyon.