15 leading French Schools have joined forces to offer international students a full range of Bachelor, Master, MBA, Summer and Grande Ecole Programs taught in English and or / in French.
• Our core values are based on the belief that there can be no lasting economic success without social success.
• Our programs & training are built around humanism, professionalism and entrepreneurial values.
• These values ensure the reconciliation of the needs of corporations and individuals, while allowing individuals to develop their professional and personal potential.
• We prepare people to develop and manage new business models and paradigms in an increasingly interactive, complex and globalized economy.
• We provide exceptional opportunities for students and graduates through alumni networking and our network of 10,000+ partner companies that add to the academic value of our programs.
- On February 4th 2015, IDRAC Business School (member of France International Graduate Schools) had the honor to welcome on...
- Last September, IDRAC Alumni, offered to IDRAC & SUPdeCOM former students to participate in the 1st Networking evening. More...
- Following the development of the FIGS Project (France International Graduate Shools) ICD Business School has hosted, On Nov. 6,...
Facts & Figures
locations in France and worldwide
Most of the programs include one or several corporate placement periods during which the students acquire real professional experience in a company.
The schools assist the students in finding companies for the corporate placement period with Career Management training sessions.
Living in france
Our schools are located in 14 different cities and campuses, all established in main French dynamic city centers (Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nantes…), offering
easy access to a rich social and cultural life, as well as the regional business environment.